I agree!

I agree!

Thursday, January 7, 2016

Reiki for ALL the Animals

Recently, I was part of a group visiting a local ranch.

Beef cattle dozed out in one field. In another, thanks to the recent arrival of rain in our drought-stricken region, two horses ate the verdant colored grass.

Closer to the barn there was a flock of geese and turkeys in one penned area, while sheep and pigs shared another.

Old MacDonald in El Dorado County.

However, without calling to any of the beasts each instinctively came closer to me as I stood near their respective fences.

"Are you an animal whisperer?" asked one fascinated by-stander.

"No," I said, "I do Reiki with animals though."

Evidently, without my churning up the chi, animals could still respond to the residual positive energy of Reiki within me.

Nice to know.

No comments:

Post a Comment